Directorate of Prioritization, Monitoring and Evaluation
The Director, PM&E is responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating need based production oriented agricultural research, both basic and applied, at the research stations and sub-stations as well as the teaching campuses. The objectives and Activities are as below-
- To prepare overall perspective development plans both long-term and short-term, Five Year Plan, the Annual Plans, Special Projects, etc. pertaining to the University, including teaching, research and extension, campus development and financial management, in consultation with the Deans/Directors, Comptroller, Chief Engineer and other concerned officers of the University, for the effective and balanced use of resources.
- To evaluate the broad activities of the university i.e. teaching, research, extension and administration and suggest improvement.
- To maintain linkages with the State Government departments, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, State Agricultural Universities, Govt. of India and other organizations in the best interest of the University.
- The monitoring cell of the University was framed to look after the accountability and monitoring of all the academic, administrative and financial issues of the University.
- Evaluation is the systematic process of collecting and analyzing information in order to determine whether and to what degree the objectives of a programme or project have been, or are being achieved